The 3 Funds
Giving or generosity is a fundamental Buddhist practice. Through giving, we cultivate a mind of selfless love, care and concern for others. The practice of giving enable us to experience joy and peace in helping others, and also serves as a way to support the growth and development of Buddhism.
The Society has established three types of funds, towards which your generosity will be kindly appreciated.
The three funds are:
1. Supporting the Sangha Fund
To foster talents and provide for the education and welfare of the Sangha members.
2. Building fund
To maintain and improve the present premises, as well as to establish sub-branches.
3. Donation fund
To finance the organization of educational, cultural, charitable and recreational activities as part of the propagation and practice of Buddhism.
Donation – Grow your merits
1) Giro arrangement for monthly donation
2) Electronic bank transfer to DBS Auto Account 033-0198353
3) Using ‘PayNow’ App or scan QR code for fund transfer to UEN: S85SS0099G
⇒Download QR Code
4) Cheque made payable to “The Mahaprajna Buddhist Society”