This year, the Recreation Sub-Committee organised an overseas trip for students of TMBS to our neighbouring country, Malaysia. A total of 156 participants signed up for the 2 Day 1 Night Desaru Tour from 30 April to 1 May 2017. Four coaches were arranged to pick up the participants at Eunos MRT station in the early morning.
The key highlights of the itinerary are:
- Visit to Ostrich Farm
- Visit to Fruit Farm
- Vegetarian meals served with wide spread of fruits in buffet style
- Evening river cruise and firefly watching along the river
- Team bonding activities by the beach
- Buying of fresh fruit from fruit farm
- Shopping in JB, a newly renovated Tebrau City Shopping Mall
All on board and setting off from Eunos MRT station crossing the Johor River using the new bridge.