TMBS Library holds a collection of more than 9,000 items in Chinese and English languages. Besides books, there are also collections of monographs, serials, audio and visual materials. The library is opened to the public.
|Our Library Operation Time :
1. To present your identification card, study pass (for 7 to 14 year old) or work permit when borrowing.
2. Each person can borrow up to three items (books/media).
3.Four weeks of loan limit.
4. Renewal can only be done at the library.
5. Overdue fines are charged at $0.20 per book/magazine/CD-ROM.
6. The maximum fine for each item is $20.
Please bring along your identity card to the library for update if your address or phone number has changed.
Any items with yellow sticker are for reference only and not for loan.
- Applicants are required to register at the library counters, bring along identification card, study pass (for 7 to 14 year old) or work permit for verification.
- The registration is free; The account would be effective after seven days upon registration.