TMBS Library holds a collection of more than 9,000 items in Chinese and English languages. Besides books, there are also collections of monographs, serials, audio and visual materials. The library is opened to the public.
|Our Library Operation Time :
|Monday to Friday
||7pm to 9pm
||3pm to 6pm
||9:30am to 5pm
1. To present your identification card, study pass (for 7 to 14 year old) or work permit when borrowing.
2. Each person can borrow up to three items (books/media).
3. Four weeks of loan limit.
4. Renewal can only be done at the library.
5. Overdue fines are charged at $0.20 per book/magazine/CD-ROM.
6. The maximum fine for each item is $20.
7. Any items with yellow sticker are for reference only and not for loan.
1. Applicants are required to register at the library counters, bring along identification card, study pass (for 7 to 14 year old) or work permit for verification.
2. The registration is free; The account would be effective after seven days upon registration.