Our Organizational Structure
The Sangha, representated by the Religious Advisor, is at the helm of our organisational structure. Under the guidance of the Religious Advisor, the lay Management Committee and the five sub-committees collectively aspire towards nurturing a favourable environment for learning and practicing Buddhism.
The Religious Advisor provides the necessary leadership and guidance to the Management Committee in steering the current and future directions of TMBS. He or she represents the Sangha’s decisions on all major issues.
The Management Committee comprises of:
- Vice- President
- Hon. Secretary
- Asst. Hon. Secretary
- Hon. Treasurer
- Asst. Hon. Treasurer
- Four other members.
The Vice-President and the four members are each in charge of a sub-committee.
Management Committee 2019 May to 2020 April
- Bro. Chew Beng Soon 周明顺 – President
- Bro. Cheu Siew Ming 周修明 – Vice President cum General Affairs
- Sis. Yen Jia Lin Jocelyn 颜佳琳 – Hon. Secretary
- Sis. Goh Bee Bee 吴美美 – Asst. Hon. Secretary
- Sis. Goh Peck Geok 吴璧妤 – Hon. Treasurer
- Sis. Tan Yeok Ling 陈学莲– Asst. Hon. Treasurer
- Sis. Goh Peck Geok 吴璧妤 – Asst. Hon. Treasurer
- Bro. Chng Chye Boon 庄才文– Education
- Bro. Soh Koh Leng 苏国龙 – Culture
- Sis. Tan Khar Nee 陈巧妮 – Welfare
- Bro. Loh Hak Keong 卢侠强 – Recreation
In September 1991, five sub-committees were established for activities relating to Education, Culture, Welfare, Recreation and General Affairs.